skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, March 15, 2008
I love my sisters!
I love this picture of us because it's one of the rare moments we're all together these days. Now that we're all spread out with Julie in VA, Meli in NJ, and me soon to be in GA...who knows when we'll all be together again :( I love you guys!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Jackson's...Our life in a Blog
..now living in the sunny state of Georgia!
About Me
Andrea
Feeling blessed to be living in a sunshiny state with my hubby and our two lovely daughters, Alana & Mia.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(
11
)
►
August
(
1
)
►
June
(
3
)
►
May
(
2
)
►
April
(
1
)
▼
March
(
3
)
Two Little Monkey's Jumping on the Bed
I love my sisters!
GOOD NEWS!
►
January
(
1
)
Blogs I read
Meli (my sister)
Jess
Courtney
0 comments:
Post a Comment