Friday, May 2, 2008

Backlogged Pics!

I finally found my camera cord and wanted to share some pics that have been on my camera since the beginning of this month starting with my latest visit in Rochester a few weeks ago.

It's always nice to visit family, but this trip was extra special because I got to see and spend time with my sister, Melissa along with my niece and nephews, all whom I don't get to see very often. If only my sister Julie could've been there, the family would've been more complete! (miss you coolie!!)
It was naturally a little hectic with all the kiddos together, on top of poor Ethan who wasn't feeling all too great the whole week :( but it was worth it!

Owen & Mia with Noni
Cousins! Leah, Alana, Mia, Owen, & Ethan
Leah and Alana having fun in the sandpit where my parent's pool used to be!

Meli & I testing out my camera after I dropped it and the lense wouldn't open all the way! (notice the black blurs in corners)
we visited my cousin Alisha and her newest little girl, Ella.
This is the position Ethan was in most of the days :( poor little guy...
Have you ever seen kids this happy for bedtime?
Mia and Owen...in a good mood
Leah and Alana with their twin webkins that Noni bought for them

2 comments:

The Steele Quiver said...

you took so much more pictures than I did, I have nothing. These came out really cute! Miss you anni! love you!

Chanda Canup said...

awww I love the picture of you and Meliss! You know, you guys look exactly the same as you did years ago when we all went to Myrtle together -- so beautiful!